We wholeheartedly believe there’s no better way to explore the hills and wineries of northwestern Italy than a bike tour in Piedmont. This UNESCO World Heritage-listed region is renowned worldwide for its centuries-old wine-making traditions and typical food products. Its rolling hills and gorgeous scenery make it one of the best destinations for a bike tour in Italy.
There’s a Bike Tour in Piedmont for Every Visit
No matter how long you’re staying or how fit you are, we have the perfect tour option for you. Every bike tour in Piedmont we offer involves a journey with an e-bike.
These convenient electric bicycles make it possible for everyone to meander up, over, along, and around the beautiful hills and valleys of Piedmont while allowing you to exercise. Although the bike will help you, you still have to pedal. This is not a Vespa!
Whether you’re looking for a one-day excursion, a weekend trip, or even four days of bike exploration in Piedmont, we have the perfect solution. All our bike tours in Piedmont take place in the Langhe region, which lies in the Cuneo province in southern Piedmont.
This is the southern part of Vineyards Landscape of Piedmont UNESCO World Heritage Site, a destination famous for the iconic white truffles of Alba, hazelnut products (Nutella!), and favorite wines like Barolo, Barbaresco, Barbera, and Moscato.
1-Day Bike Tour in the Langhe Region
If you want a taste of what Piedmont offers (pun intended!), our 1-day bike tour in Langhe is a fantastic option. You’ll have your bike for 8 hours, which is plenty of time to explore Langhe’s Barbaresco area.
We’ll provide you with a map on which a scenic route on secondary roads is outlined. You’ll see an incredible vineyard landscape with historic villages, roadside cellars, and panoramic views. Main points of interest and stops are indicated, including an afternoon wine tasting at a local winery.
- Location: Barbaresco area in Langhe
- Duration: 8 hours, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Included: Ebike rental, mobile phone app with map, route, and highlights, assistance during the entire bike tour in Langhe, visit and wine tasting at a local cellar
- Number of people: Minimum 2 participants, personalized quotes for groups of 5 people or more
- Time of year: Year-round
Weekend Bike Tour in the Langhe Region
For a more in-depth Piedmont experience, we recommend our weekend bike tour in Langhe. This tour is available from spring onwards and is ideal for visitors who are looking to see and taste more of the Langhe Region.
You’ll pick up your bike in the morning for a full day of two-wheeled fun in the Piedmont hills. Following a preset route on a map, you’ll discover the beauty of the Langhe Region, including its verdant landscapes, world-class food and wine, and its welcoming residents.
After returning your bike in the early evening, you’ll have dinner at a typical Langhe restaurant before spending the night at a local farmhouse. On the second day, you can explore the village, followed by a transfer to a vineyard, where lunch and more wine await.
- Location: Alba or a nearby village
- Duration: 2 days and 1 night (including an 8-hour Langhe bike tour)
- Included: Ebike rental, mobile phone app with map, route, and highlights, assistance during the entire bike tour in Langhe, winery visit and tasting, packed lunch, dinner, and farmhouse stay
- Number of people: Minimum 2 participants, personalized quotes for groups of 6 people or more
- Time of year: From March
4 Days on a Bike in the Langhe Region
If you’re looking for the ultimate wine and bike tour in Piedmont, you can’t find anything better than our 4-day Langhe e-bike tour. This fantastic journey will take you through some of the world’s most extraordinary vineyard landscapes, including such famous locations as Barolo and Barbaresco. Contact us, ad we will design for you!
This Piedmont bike tour lasts four days and three nights, allowing you to explore the region in great detail. Thanks to our bikes, you can cover much more distance than you probably could with a regular cycle.
Included in the price are all overnight stays and breakfasts, visits and tastings, local cellars, and much more.
- Location: Langhe, including Barolo and Barbaresco
- Duration: 4 days and three nights
- Included: 4 days of e-bike rental, three overnight stays plus breakfast, three winery visits plus wine tastings and snacks, mobile phone app with map and route to follow, assistance during the entire Langhe bike tour
- Number of people: Minimum 2 people, personalized quotes for groups of 6 people or more
- Time of year: From March
Book Your Bike Tour in Piedmont With Slow Days
So, no matter which kind of Piedmont bike tour you’re looking for, we have the perfect one. We’d also like to note that all our e-bike tours are 100% customizable. You can also ask to be accompanied by a local guide.