For reservations and request information and/or quotes, write an email or fill out the Request Form.
Why do you NOT find on this page the phone number for SlowDays?
SlowDays has chosen to communicate only by email for several reasons
- We have to give an order to the requests that arrive: we don’t think it’s right that a customer who calls takes away attention or has priority over another who has written an email.
- Our tours are organized in close collaboration with our partners who are human like us and not machines! So even if we have tried to give a standard form to the products, behind there is always a craftsmanship work of tuning, verification, adjustment: on the phone, we can almost never give “on the fly” the answers you are looking for, but we prefer to verify them
- We are very few operators and we work remotely. If one of us is talking to a customer on the phone, it’s complicated to keep track of what was said.
- We give our heart and soul to SlowDays, but it’s important that we also preserve a few bits of private life without a phone ringing at any time-work or otherwise.
- Finally, we believe that the written form is also a protection for the client with respect to what has been agreed upon.
We understand that some people may feel uncomfortable with this method: we also like human contact, but right now it’s the only way of working that we can sustain and that also allows us to keep the right prices on our packages. We hope you can understand.
The experiences we offer you are customizable and take time to think through.
We are committed to responding to your written communications as soon as possible and in order of urgency! That’s a promise!