- in the beauty of small things and experiences to share.
- inhuman relations and people.
- in sustainability and respect for the environment.
- that Italy is wonderful and inhabited by special people.
- that to be great, sometimes you have to stay small.
If you don't want to visit a territory, but to LIVE it, choose SlowDays experiences!
We create local experiences to discover the Langhe, Piedmont and other small areas of Italy.
- knowledge of the territory outside the most touristy routes.
- organizing the timing of your experiences at your own pace and that of nature.
- the knowledge of small producers, artisans and collaborators known directly and who adhere to the SlowDays philosophy.
- the right price for the right quality.
Why choose Slow Days to organize your local experiences?
We are humans!
We are local
When you want and with whom you want!
We have all permits in order!
What SlowDays can do for you?
Tours and experiences in Langhe, land of great wines and unique landscapes
In Langhe we organize for you Ebike tours, trekking and walks, wine and food tours among wineries and specialties, horseback riding, Vespa tours. All carefully tested by us!
Tailor-made corporate events and team building in the Langhe region
Week in heaven made possible by Claudia We just came back to Iceland after a wonderful week... read moreÁsgeir Már Á10/16/2019
Addio al nubilato!!! Cercavamo qualcosa di originale da far fare alla nostra amica... read moreBia-30M3/12/2020
LAVANDA, PIANTE... E TANTA CORTESIA!! Siamo partite da Modena per essere presenti a questo evento... read moreviaggiatrice12676/24/2019
Addio al nubilato in ebike tra vini, cantine e vigneti! Bellissima esperienza!
Abbiamo deciso di organizzare un addio al nubilato... read morealessandrabK6623IW8/17/2020
Week end DI-VINO Ho conosciuto Claudia per caso girovagando su internet alla ricerca... read moreNAMALI_C3/04/2019
fuori dal mondo sono i luoghi visitati, di una bellezza commovente, lo sono... read moremassimo p10/16/2019
What can you learn about with SlowDays? Where we take you?
Follow our blog and discover many places. There will be traditions, stories and recipes of the Piedmontese territory.!
The LOGO of SlowDays, the green turtle.
Why did I choose the turtle? I have always loved this animal for various reasons. It wanders slowly and carefully observes its surroundings. Its shell is a cozy home in which to feel protected while discovering the world. The symbol of the turtle invites you to savor the present in a conscious way.
I chose the turtle because SlowDays wants you to know and savor the territory. It wants to be a welcoming home for those who come to experience the territory. And finally, because the moments of your tour will make you enjoy the present and project it in images when you return home!
But I imagined it GREEN like nature, green like relaxing thoughts, and green like joy and hope!
SlowDays meets Dynamo Camp
I’ve always believed that in order to build a self-respecting company, there must be some basic assumptions. These are the ones that characterize my company, SlowDays.
- The well-being of the employees: I place this in the first place because the well-being of the employees is the basis of the company’s philosophy. An employee who is proud to work with SlowDays will pass this on to customers.
- The perception that our customers will have of SlowDays also passes through the suppliers I work with. Therefore, respect for suppliers, timely payments, and clear conditions of collaboration are priorities.
- The service I offer to my customers I want to promote the territory: in my small way I firmly believe that the rediscovery of traditions, nature, and opportunities that this part of Piedmont offers should be an integral part of my product.
- The customer must feel emotions, sensations. They must take home memories, scents, and flavors. I work so that the experiences I offer have the power to “unplug” from the worries and stress in which we are, unfortunately, always immersed.
Up to this point, the cornerstones of my “mission” as the marketing consultants in high places say. Then came 2020 with its load of problems, with tourism swept away by a tidal wave that doesn’t allow you to see the future. With navigation almost without strategy and with programming reduced to the bone. And we could go on and on in the choral lament that seems to run through our beloved Italy.
But… I came across Dynamo Camp. An email, a few words. And the goal of experiences that help to unplug takes on a broader point of view. Because the social role of the “vacation”, understood as a brief escape from daily tasks, is dressed in a world made up of deeper pains. That need vacations that soothe the heart and spirit of families put to the test.
And so a new goal was born: every little experience sold by SlowDays will light up a little star in the universe of Dynamo Camp. I am sure that I will receive much more than I give. Donating always creates a virtuous circle. I will update you on the initiatives and goals! Stay tuned, if you want, subscribe to the newsletter!