What should not be missing on a trip to Piedmont, Langhe?
- A visit to the most beautiful villages. Many of which are Orange Flag. La Morra, Barolo, Grinzane, Monforte. Just to name a few
- The search for the most beautiful bench in the Langhe
- Walks, for example the Itineraries in the Langhe among woods and vineyards: the Bar to Bar
- Choose the e-bike to better tackle the steepest climbs of the Langhe hills
- Take a hike in Alta Langa, in search of bees and honey, lavender and sheep’s cheese
- A glass of excellent Barolo in an old cellar with a chat with the owner
- The search for a particular glass of wine because the Langhe has many indigenous wines to discover!
- A good slice of Hazelnut Cake, but tasted in a craft workshop where you can buy excellent products to take home
- Taste one of the many appetizers that make up a Piedmontese meal
- Let yourself be seduced by a tasting of truffles, even better after going to look for them together with the trifulau
I could go on with a lot more ideas. I want to put it all together in one simple sentence:
There are so many things to see during your Italian Holiday, Destinations Langhe-Roero and Monferrato! I’m waiting for you