- in the beauty of small things and experiences to share.
- inhuman relations and people.
- in sustainability and respect for the environment.
- that Italy is wonderful and inhabited by special people.
- that to be great, sometimes you have to stay small.
If you don't want to visit a territory, but to LIVE it, choose SlowDays experiences!
We create local experiences to discover the Langhe, Piedmont and other small areas of Italy.
- knowledge of the territory outside the most touristy routes.
- organizing the timing of your experiences at your own pace and that of nature.
- the knowledge of small producers, artisans and collaborators known directly and who adhere to the SlowDays philosophy.
- the right price for the right quality.
Why choose Slow Days to organize your local experiences?
We are humans!
We are local
When you want and with whom you want!
We have all permits in order!
What SlowDays can do for you?
Tours and experiences in Langhe, land of great wines and unique landscapes
In Langhe we organize for you Ebike tours, trekking and walks, wine and food tours among wineries and specialties, horseback riding, Vespa tours. All carefully tested by us!
Discover our team!
Slowdays (I say that he is my third son, the first 2 you see in the picture above!) was born in 2016, to provide my experience in the area for those who want to know it in a different way and outside the most obvious tourist proposals, taking some ‘time to do it calmly.
The Langhe region is perfect for a gift! We have built for you many “boxes” with the best experiences!
SlowDays, your tour operator in the Langhe
Giornata stupenda nelle Langhe Ho conosciuto slowdays in occasione di un addio al nubilato... read moreMonica V9/30/2019
Gemeinsames Wochenende in Piemont Claudia hat für unsere kleine Gruppe (6 Personen) ein tolles... read moreDieter1Wahl5/01/2018
Addio al Nubilato.. Bellissimo!! Bellissima esperienza!!
Ci siamo trovati benissimo fin dalla preparazione del nostro... read moreJ9597TLclaudiam8/04/2020
Belle sensazioni. Esperienza molto ben organizzata,ho fatto i complimenti personalmente a Claudia,... read moreezioc8852/17/2021
Visit Langhe Arrivare in "terra sconosciuta" con tutta una famigliola fa sempre... read more14decken149/12/2020
Domenica di relax Ho voluto regalare al mio fidanzato una giornata composta da... read moreSilvia D9/22/2020
What can you learn about with SlowDays? Where we take you?
Follow our blog and discover many places. There will be traditions, stories and recipes of the Piedmontese territory.!
The LOGO of SlowDays, the green turtle.
Why did I choose the turtle? I have always loved this animal for various reasons. It wanders slowly and carefully observes its surroundings. Its shell is a cozy home in which to feel protected while discovering the world. The symbol of the turtle invites you to savor the present in a conscious way.
I chose the turtle because SlowDays wants you to know and savor the territory. It wants to be a welcoming home for those who come to experience the territory. And finally, because the moments of your tour will make you enjoy the present and project it in images when you return home!
But I imagined it GREEN like nature, green like relaxing thoughts, and green like joy and hope!
SlowDays meets Dynamo Camp
I’ve always believed that in order to build a self-respecting company, there must be some basic assumptions. These are the ones that characterize my company, SlowDays.
- The well-being of the employees: I place this in the first place because the well-being of the employees is the basis of the company’s philosophy. An employee who is proud to work with SlowDays will pass this on to customers.
- The perception that our customers will have of SlowDays also passes through the suppliers I work with. Therefore, respect for suppliers, timely payments, and clear conditions of collaboration are priorities.
- The service I offer to my customers I want to promote the territory: in my small way I firmly believe that the rediscovery of traditions, nature, and opportunities that this part of Piedmont offers should be an integral part of my product.
- The customer must feel emotions, sensations. They must take home memories, scents, and flavors. I work so that the experiences I offer have the power to “unplug” from the worries and stress in which we are, unfortunately, always immersed.
Up to this point, the cornerstones of my “mission” as the marketing consultants in high places say. Then came 2020 with its load of problems, with tourism swept away by a tidal wave that doesn’t allow you to see the future. With navigation almost without strategy and with programming reduced to the bone. And we could go on and on in the choral lament that seems to run through our beloved Italy.
But… I came across Dynamo Camp. An email, a few words. And the goal of experiences that help to unplug takes on a broader point of view. Because the social role of the “vacation”, understood as a brief escape from daily tasks, is dressed in a world made up of deeper pains. That need vacations that soothe the heart and spirit of families put to the test.
And so a new goal was born: every little experience sold by SlowDays will light up a little star in the universe of Dynamo Camp. I am sure that I will receive much more than I give. Donating always creates a virtuous circle. I will update you on the initiatives and goals! Stay tuned, if you want, subscribe to the newsletter!