Things to do in the Langhe, Roero and Monferrato: All on one page
There are many things to do in the Langhe, Roero, and Monferrato!
OUR IDEAS FOR IMPORTANT MOMENTS
Your specialist for Langhe, Roero and Monferrato
WHY CHOOSE US?
We are ``Slow``
Tailor-made experiences only!
We are local
Off the tourist tracks
What do they say about us
Passeggiata fiorita Che dire ,tutto perfetto , consiglio.
Volevo ringraziare Claudia... read moreDavide M6/24/2019
Weekend indimenticabile! Weekend organizzato magnificamente da Claudia con pochissimo preavviso!
Il nostro programma... read moreAnnalisaGriffa6/30/2019
Giornata settembrina in Langa Mio marito ed io abbiamo trascorso in Langa una splendida... read moreDonabrus9/27/2019
Organizzazione perfetta! Claudia è super disponibile. Ascolta le richieste, propone e organizza... read morePatrizia C7/10/2019
Giornata stupenda nelle Langhe Ho conosciuto slowdays in occasione di un addio al nubilato... read moreMonica V9/29/2019
Quarantennio!! Io e mio marito abbiamo fatto due giorni nelle Langhe... read moreRobertaB174410/03/2019
SlowDays su FaceBook
What should not be missing on a Langhe Trip?
- A visit to the most beautiful villages. Many of which are Orange Flag. La Morra, Barolo, Grinzane, Monforte. Just to name a few
- The search for the most beautiful bench in the Langhe
- Walks, for example itineraries in the Langhe between woods and vineyards: the Bar to Bar
- Choose the e-bike to better tackle the steepest climbs of the Langhe hills
- Hike in Alta Langa, in search of bees and honey,lavender and sheep’s cheeses
- A glass of excellent Barolo in an old cellar with a chat with the owner
- The search for a special glass of wine because the Langhe have many native wines to discover!
- A good slice of hazelnut cake, but tasted in a craft workshop where you can buy great products to take home
- Taste one of the many appetizers that make up a Piedmont meal
- Let yourself be seduced by a tasting of truffles, even better after going to look for them together with the trifulau
I could go on with a lot of ideas. I want to group everything into a simple sentence:
There are so many things to see in the Langhe: I’m waiting for you!