A Vespa Tour: How to best prepare it
Have you ever been touched by the desire to drop everything and leave with a Vespa to… any place? If you have experienced the desire for freedom and the feeling of escape to a more beautiful world, you are in the right place!
Here are some tips to tackle “The Vespa journey” you’ve always dreamed of.
For a long Vespa trip of many days, you have to prepare yourself for every eventuality. The Vespa is a mechanical vehicle with parts that can create some problems. But you already feel the wind in your hair and the desire to feel the engine that takes you away is very strong: so let’s start the engine and start.
Our great classic! The Vespa tour with tastings in the cellar…choose the formula you prefer!
By popular demand our Vespa Weekend!
A weekend of absolute freedom riding our Vespas among the beautiful vineyards of the Langhe!
What if I recommend a Vespa Tour to prepare your next vacation on a Vespa?
Have I discouraged you? Absolutely not! Being farsighted is the best way to enjoy a beautiful and unforgettable trip. A first step towards a Vespa Tour can be a Vespa Tour!
Why not take a Vespa Tour in preparation for your big Vespa ride? It will allow you to enjoy the freedom of the two wheels with the related problems managed by those who organize the Tour. Think about it and let me know your opinion.
Why choose SlowDays for your Vespa Tour?
- Because we’ve known these territories from time immemorial
- We have as rental suppliers capable, experienced and passionate people who love two wheels.
- We create custom routes for your tour. It’s nice to get lost in the hills but it’s also nice to have landmarks to follow
- Because with SlowDays you will have assistance during your Vespa Tour in Langhe
- A day on a Vespa is always a good excuse to taste excellent wines.
- Because if you feel like a picnic ready, to be tasted during the Tour, you can find it at the start.
Many other reasons are part of our experience for this type of Tour/Holiday. I suggest you come to Piedmont, Italy, in the Langhe to discover the other points. I’ll be waiting for you!