The package includes:
2 nights at selected locations depending on the level chosen
2 visits and tastings in the cellar with a suggested route by us to discover the most interesting sites
A light lunch in a cellar with a food/wine matching menu
A dinner in a local restaurant
- Arrival on Friday evening in time for dinner
- On Saturday there will be 3 visits and tastings in the cellar along with the suggested route: the first cellar in the morning, then a light lunch guided with a food-wine matching menu, led by the same producer and then the third cellar. The tastings always include 3/4 wines including Barolo and/or Barbaresco.
- Overnight stay and breakfast at selected facilities in the area depending on the level chosen.
The package can be divided into 3 price levels depending on the structure chosen
- EUR 460 for the cheapest option in simple but selected structures
- EUR 600 for the intermediate option with very good structures
- EUR 720 for the option in decidedly high-level structures
All options include:
2 nights at selected structures depending on the level chosen – Breakfast included
2 visits and tastings in a cellar with a suggested route by us to discover the most interesting areas
A light lunch in the cellar with a food/wine matching menu
A dinner in a local restaurant depending on the level chosen
The structures have not already been optioned, but at the time of the request will be booked. The property will not be notified prior to payment, but if the proposed property does not meet expectations, we can make a change after confirmation.