Family adventure day in Langhe
A day of adventures designed for young and old alike.
Archery, orienteering, tests and challenges fun also perfect for celebrating a birthday or anniversary
This gift card will expire 365 days after purchase.
Terms And Conditions
Products Cannot be exchanged
From March to November
Min. 6 persons
Family adventure in Langhe
An adventure trail in the Langhe for families with the theme “Indiana Jones”. Participants will have to overcome the challenges with the collaboration of all members of the family, each stage if overcome will give access to a letter that will make up a secret word to be inserted into the cryptex and discover the final treasure.
Constructive and physical skills, ingenuity, strength, and ability to solve puzzles will be the necessary skills to win the title of “adventurers”.
The activity is designed for groups of adults and children. Min 6 participants (at least 1 adult for every 2 children)
Meeting at 10 a.m.: short meeting and explanation of orientation and knots
Departure orienteering tour with packed lunch (provided by us) and possibility to eat during the tour with blanket given in equipment.
Here are the stages/tests that you will face…
- Construction of a bridge/shelter
- Rope skills with notions learned in capturing a target
- relay course in the forest
- puzzles and quizzes to solve
- skill, climbing a rope up a tree to retrieve the “cryptex”
- Tibetan bridge to access the last letter
How skilled are our adventurers with weapons? We will find out with
- Archery and spear shooting competition.
The well-deserved rest with the conquered fire and final snack “cooked” on the fire.
The price of the activity (including packed lunch) for a group of 6 people between adults and children (min. 1 adult every 2 children) is 70 euros per person.
The price of the activity (including packed lunch) for a group of 8 people between adults and children (min. 1 adult every 2 children) is 60 euros per person.
Customized rates for smaller or larger groups.
Included in the Tour
- exclusive guide-instructor for your group for the whole day
- packed lunch
- final snack to bake together (part of the rehearsal!)
Not included in the Tour
We recommend wearing sports clothing and comfortable shoes.
In case of bad weather (e.g. rainfall expected by the website of Meteo Aeronautica 48 hours before the event with a probability greater or equal to 50%), it will be possible to:
– postpone the experience by agreeing on a new date at no extra charge
– cancel and receive a refund of the amount you paid net of 15 eur per person for organizational costs
For other situations in which you wish to cancel, please refer to the general conditions.
All tour details and addresses will be communicated after the confirmation and payment of the tour.
From March to November