Langhe E-bike tour programme:
- 10.00 Start from Neive, one of the most beautiful villages in Italy*
- Delivery of the bike (city-bike or electric MTB) and packed lunch
- We will send you the map that will allow you to follow the route along secondary roads and very scenic, without ever fear of getting lost. Through the map you will reach the stages of the tour. Possibility to climb the Tower of Barbaresco for a spectacular view of the area!
- Bike return by 6.00 p.m.
- Along the way, if you have chosen the tasting, visit and tasting in the cellar – chosen according to the route
Picnic: Packed lunch with sandwiches, dessert and wine. You can stop in some panoramic place for your packed lunch
The visit and tasting in the cellar: visit and tasting in a beautiful cellar of the Langhe. Guided tour of the cellar and final tasting of at least 4 wines (including Barolo or Barbaresco) and some snacks..
Light lunch in a cellar: visit and tasting in a beautiful cellar of the Langhe. Guided tour of the cellar and final tasting with various traditional Piedmontese dishes accompanied by the different wines of the cellar in a path of food and wine pairing of the highest quality.
Winery tasting: 3 wines with a few snacks to end the day great!
*Depending on bike availability, the tour could start from Alba or Neive.
We recommend – What to bring: Sportswear. Bring a backpack to contain any packed lunch, comfortable shoes and the desire to enjoy a unique day.
In case of bad weather (rain), it will be possible to
- postpone the experience by warning 24 hours in advance
- receive a refund of 80% of the amount paid
For other situations, please refer to the general conditions
All tour details and addresses will be communicated after confirmation and payment of the tour.