Cycling itineraries for families: the vineyards of Langhe
Live with your family a day in the open air with relaxation and fun for young and old.
Vineyards on the sides of the roads, easy paths, enchanting views, small villages to cross and where to stop for a glass of wine and to take a photo.
|Tags:||Langhe Outdoor, Weekend nelle Langhe|
This gift card will expire 365 days after purchase.
Terms And Conditions
Products Cannot be exchanged
From March to November
Min. 2 adults and 1 child
Cycling itinerary for families in the Langhe
THE PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE, FOLLOW US FOR UPDATES!
Family on the bike, happy family!
Among the bike itineraries for families, we propose the wonderful vineyards of the Langhe, among rolling hills and unique landscapes in all seasons.
We will choose for you secondary roads with little traffic to live in serenity your day with your family.
We propose a formula with packed lunch to be picked up at the departure.
Our proposal includes both the rental of electric bikes and the necessary equipment for transporting children, depending on age and height.
We have both carts to attach to the bike and child seats.
Where: Langhe of Barbaresco. Small villages to visit such as Neive, Barbaresco, and Treiso, famous for the production of Barbaresco wine.
Duration: 8 hours (full day available)
Includes: E-bike rental, map to follow on app, assistance for the whole duration of the tour and packed lunch
Period: annual (we suggest from spring to autumn)
2 FORMULAS AVAILABLE:
A) FAMILY OF 3 PEOPLE (2 ADULTS AND ONE CHILD UP TO 6 YEARS OLD – 110 CM TALL) = 150 EURO
B) FAMILY OF 4 PEOPLE (2 ADULTS AND ONE CHILD UP TO 6 YEARS OLD – 110 CM TALL) = 180 EURO
For other combinations please contact us!
Bike tours for families: the program
- At 10.30 am Departure from Neive, one of the most beautiful villages in Italy*.
- Delivery of the bike (city-bike or electric MTB) and packed lunch together with the necessary equipment to safely transport children
- We will send you the map that will allow you to follow the route along secondary roads and very scenic, without ever fear of getting lost. Through the map, you will reach the stages of the tour. Possibility to climb the Tower of Barbaresco for a spectacular view of the area! Not demanding route with some difference in altitude.
- Return and return of the bikes by 6.00 p.m.
- Along the way, we will point out the best places for picnic stops!
*Depending on bike availability, the tour could start from Alba instead of Neive.
Bike tours for families: what our Langhe e-bike tour includes
- E-bike rental (city bike or MTB model) + helmet
- Map and route to follow on your cell phone (just like a navigator!)
- Assistance for bike recovery or problems along the way
- Equipment for the safe transportation of children
- Packed lunch delivered at departure consisting of 2 sandwiches, a sweet, water and wine of the Langhe for adults and a sandwich, the sweet and water for the child(ren)
On request, it is possible to add a visit with tasting in the winery.
We recommend – What to bring: Sportswear. Bring a backpack to contain any packed lunch, comfortable shoes and the desire to enjoy a unique day.
In case of bad weather (e.g. rainfall expected by the website of Meteo Aeronautica 48 hours before the event with a probability greater or equal to 50%), it will be possible to:
– postpone the experience by agreeing on a new date at no extra charge
– cancel and receive a refund of the amount you paid net of 15 eur per person for organizational costs
For other situations in which you wish to cancel, please refer to the general conditions.
All tour details and addresses will be communicated after the confirmation and payment of the tour.
DICONO DI NOI
Tour fighissimo in una zona splendida tra paesini e paesaggi meravigliosi. Claudia è simpatica e precisa e ci ha fornito tutte le indicazioni necessarie per il ritiro delle e-bike ed il percorso fino alla cantina... leggi ancora - 22/06/2022
Ci siamo trovate molto bene io e mia sorella, sia con le bici che con la visita alla cantina Lì abbiamo trovato prodotti di ottima qualità e un'accoglienza e una cortesia straordinarie. Sui paesaggi poi... leggi ancora - 17/02/2022
Ho regalato l'esperienza con le e-bike alla mia compagna e nonostante il cielo fosse un po' coperto, abbiamo comunque effettuato l'avventura e ne siamo rimasti molto soddisfatti. Percorso molto interessante (suggerito e organizzato dalla responsabile... leggi ancora - 05/02/2022
Min. 2 adults and one child
Outdoor, Wine & Food
From March to November