ITINERARY DESCRIPTION: Departure from Alba at about 10.00 a.m. (it’s possible to agree on the time), 30 KM on secondary asphalted roads – 400 meters of the total difference in height – Classification: easy, even if there are some climbs.
WHAT THE FORMULA D INCLUDES
- MTB rental with pedal-assisted Front or Full type with about 60 km of autonomy
- A map on custom App to follow on your cell phone
- Visit a winery in the area of La Morra. A detailed explanation of the various grape varieties in the area and the production of Barolo and other wines. Wine tasting accompanied by a light lunch consisting of a board of cold cuts and cheeses, three typical appetizers, and dessert. Wines to be tasted: 3 reds (including a Barolo or Barbaresco), a white and a Moscato
- In the afternoon, towards the end of the tour, visit and taste in another winery: a plate of cold cuts and cheese + 2 glasses
We recommend – What to bring:
Sportswear. Bring a backpack to hold any packed lunch, comfortable shoes and a desire to enjoy a unique day.
In case of bad weather (rain), it will be possible to
- postpone the e-bike Langhe by giving notice 24 hours in advance
- receive a refund of 80% of the amount paid
For other situations where you want to cancel
- 80% refund for cancellations up to 72 hours in advance
- No refund for cancellations after 72 hours
All tour details and addresses will be communicated after tour confirmation and payment.
How do our gift vouchers work?
You buy them now and they last a year!
The date is chosen by the recipient of your gift! Just contact us when you have decided on the date and we will check availability.
Our experiences to give are all independent and private, not in groups, and therefore there are no fixed dates: you can live both during the week and on weekends.
And if you do not like your choice? No problem, the recipient can exchange the voucher for another experience of equal value.